Building Capacity for PL and Coaching in MTSS
Duration: 1 hour
Intended Audience: District Leaders, GaDOE Staff ALL, Instructional Coaches/Coordinators, MTSS Team, RESA Mentors, School Leaders
Building capacity for a new initiative can be a daunting task. In this session, Dr. Donna McClain and Dr. Laura Brown provide tips and resources for using professional learning and coaching to build capacity for successful implementation of MTSS.
To report an issue with the event link, please email the event contact.
DOE Office: Whole Child Supports
Event Type: Recorded Webinar
Delivery Mode(s): Virtual
Webinar URL: https://url.gadoe.org/00dq
Date Recorded: Mar 20, 2023
Professional Learning Fact Sheet
This session is part of the 2022-2023 MTSS Coaching Clinics. Recordings in this series include:
- August 15, 2022 – Introduction to MTSS Coaching: Making this Year a Success
- September 12, 2022 – Data Literacy: Are We Speaking the Same Language?
- October 17, 2022 – Monitoring Fidelity of Implementation
- November 14, 2022 – Family and Parent Engagement
- January 23, 2023 – Infrastructure for MTSS