Infrastructure for MTSS
Duration: 1 hour
Intended Audience: District Leaders, GaDOE Staff ALL, Instructional Coaches/Coordinators, MTSS Team, RESA Mentors, School Leaders
Having the right infrastructure supports in place is critical for the success and sustainability of the MTSS framework. In this session, GaDOE MTSS Regional Coaches Launa Chamberlin and Claire Smith discuss the various aspects of infrastructure and how these may be put into place in your school or district.
To report an issue with the event link, please email the event contact.
DOE Office: Whole Child Supports
Event Type: Recorded Webinar
Delivery Mode(s): Virtual
Webinar URL: https://url.gadoe.org/vrlr
Date Recorded: Jan 23, 2023
This session is part of the 2022-2023 MTSS Coaching Clinics. Recordings in this series include:
- August 15, 2022 – Introduction to MTSS Coaching: Making this Year a Success
- September 12, 2022 – Data Literacy: Are We Speaking the Same Language?
- October 17, 2022 – Monitoring Fidelity of Implementation
- November 14, 2022 – Family and Parent Engagement
- March 20, 2023 - Building Capacity for PL and Coaching in MTSS