Monitoring Fidelity of MTSS Implementation
Duration: 1 hour
Intended Audience: District Leaders, GaDOE Staff ALL, Instructional Coaches/Coordinators, MTSS Team, RESA Mentors, School Leaders
Did you know that there are five elements of fidelity? Dr. Laura Brown and Dr. Donna McClain discuss each of these elements as well as tools and resources to help you and your team monitor the fidelity of your MTSS implementation.
To report an issue with the event link, please email the event contact.
DOE Office: Whole Child Supports
Event Type: Recorded Webinar
Delivery Mode(s): Virtual
Webinar URL: https://url.gadoe.org/918n
Date Recorded: Oct 17, 2022
This session is part of the 2022-2023 MTSS Coaching Clinics. Please check out the other recordings in this series.
- August 15, 2022 – Introduction to MTSS Coaching: Making this Year a Success
- September 12, 2022 – Data Literacy: Are We Speaking the Same Language?
- November 14, 2022 – Family and Parent Engagement
- January 23, 2023 – Infrastructure for MTSS
- March 20, 2023 - Building Capacity for PL and Coaching in MTSS